OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
* ALOYS INC
* Owner's contact email : email@example.com
We are commited to protecting your Personal Information and your right to privacy. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the Policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. The terms governing your use of the Services are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use. We want to be transparent with our Policy and ensure you feel comfortable in using the Service. Please read our Policy before using Services. You have the right not to agree with the content of the Policy, and it is your choice whether you want to use the Service.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Policy or our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 26 October 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information from you when you visit our app, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us the information that is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us, and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
* Log-in information : We collect Log-in information if you are logging into account with Authentication data.
* User and device data : This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to use Services. Depending on the device you install for, this may include your unique device id, os and os
version, idfa, app interactions and in-app search history. Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to use the Service.
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical faith, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, health data or data related to sexual orientation. Please do not send, upload or provide us any sensitive information and contact us using our contact details stated below if you believe that we might have such information. We have the right to delete any information if we believe it might contain sensitive information.
Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Services. We are willing to delete any information we discover is collected from a minor. Please contact us if you believe we might have information about a minor.
TRANSFER TO OTHER CONTRIES
Please be noted that your Personal Information collected via our app, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices, personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To provide and maintain the Services
* To improve the Service (we continually strive to evaluate and develop new features, technologies and improvements to the app or/and Services)
* To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
* To process transactions
* To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot and fix issues
* To administer a contest, promotion, survery or other site feature
* To comply with relevant laws
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE
We may share your Personal Information with third-party services who assist us in providing and improving the Service, such as:
* Google Analytics
* Firebase Crashlytics
* Google AdMob
Please be aware that we may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary for us to:
* Comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, or respond to valid legal process
* Protect and defend our rights or property
* Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
THE RIGHTS OF USERS BASED ON THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We may be collecting and using information from you if you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), and you may exercise the following rights:
* Right to be informed : You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your Personal Information.
* Right to withdraw : Where you have privoded personal data voluntarily, or otherwise consented to its use, you have the right to withdraw your consent
* Right of access : You have the right to request us for copies of your Personal Information. We may charge you a small fee if required with notice
* Right to rectification : You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete
* Right to erasure : You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information, under certain conditions
* Right to restrict processing : You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under conditions
* Right to object to processing : You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions
* Right to data portability : You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
You may exercise the following rights:
* Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
* Right to equal service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
* Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request on legitimate grounds to close your account and we will delete your Personal Information that we have collected.
* Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not sell the Personal Information of our users. For more information about these rights, please contact us.
We do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete the Personal Information.